Programme and action: Erasmus+ KA1 training course
Dates: 23.10.2016 - 29.10.2016
Venue: Cadiz - Puerto de Santamaria, Spain
Number of participants: 28
Participating countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Serbia and Spain
Summary and objectives: We are certainly concerned about
the youth unemployment rate that we have reached in Europe.
According to some experts this could lead in a “lost generation”, a
generation of youngsters who will be forced to live with fewer
resources than the previous one.
We will gather to explore and share the concept, consequences and causes of this huge unemployment rate in Europe and we will share and learn new methods to empower ourselves and our youngsters in order to gain employability. We will work hard to learn and understand the importance of soft skills, competences and abilities that young people could require to have access to the labor market.
Using non formal education methodology we aim to achieve these goals:
- To have a general overview of situation of youth unemployment in Europe
- To determine and strengthen the skills and abilities more demanded in the labor market.
- To discover and share different tools and techniques of job searching.
- To empower Youth Pass and its competences in the job seeking.
- To empower Entrepreneurial attitude.
- To know European program related with employment.
- To promote Erasmus + as an opportunity to network for future projects.
The participants should answer the
- Participants older than 20 years old.
- Participants working as youth workers or related with the topic’s field.
- Involved somehow in the sending organization.
- Motivated to learn and willing to participate.