Programme and action: Erasmus+ KA1 contact making event
Dates: 19.05.2016 - 27.05.2016
Venue: Vadul lui Voda, Moldova
Number of participants: 33
Participating countries: Armenia, Denmark, Georgia, Hungary, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom
Project background: The project
“Embrace Diversity” is a 7-working day Contact Making Event
gathering 33 youth leaders from Armenia, Denmark, Georgia, Hungary,
Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine and United
Kingdom. The aim of the Contact Making Event is to strengthen the
cooperation of European organizations regarding the inclusion of
The activities of the Contact Making Event include interactive exercises, workshops, presentations, discussions and group work.
The activities of the Contact Making Event are conducted in English and translation is not provided. Therefore, the participants are expected to have a good level of English, both written and spoken.
Profile of participants: In order to
participate, the candidates should be over 18 years old and must
fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a youth leader or non-formal educator directly working in a partner organization;
- Have a good conduct in English;
- Be able to attend the entire Contact Making Event;
- Be committed to disseminate the results of the project as widely as possible;
- Be committed to multiply the results of the project in the local communities.
Candidates who do not fulfill the above requirements will not be considered, and hence be taken off the list.