Infopack: pdf (2,1Mb)
Programme and action: Erasmus+ KA1 mobility of youth workers - contact making event
Dates: 24.05.2017 - 31.05.2017
Venue: Budapest, Hungary
Number of participants: 27
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Spain
Project background: "From NFE to Work - Networking for
Youth Employability" is a Contact Making Event which will take place
in Budapest in Hungary on 24 - 31 May 2017. It will involve 24
participants from 12 different programme countries.
Our project starts from the belief in mobilising and involving young people in transnational projects as an effective tool to fight unemployment, as the non formal learning developed during different activities brings in invaluable experience to be used for the labour market. Developing of self-esteem, entrepreneurial spirit, critical thinking, resilience and team work are just some of the outcomes that we and our partners have been able to observe in the youngsters involved in several activities in Hungary and abroad.
Through this project we want to discuss and facilitate ways to ensure that mobility projects for young people lead to learning and development from a personal and a professional point of view, managing as well to bring in motivation and empowerment for youth with disadvantages providing them with valuable opportunities.
The main aim of the project is to develop networks and joint future projects on the themes of employability, entrepreneurship and youth unemployment.
The objectives foreseen are as follows:
- To share best practices, tools and ideas in the fields of employability of youngsters, namely through involvement in international Non Formal Education projects and activities
- To raise awareness on the effects of youth unemployment in different societies and in Europe, on a short and long term perspective
- To build capacity in youth NGOs to design and implement international youth projects with high quality standards and tangible and sustainable impact
- To create new effective concerted actions at international level aimed at improving the labour market effectiveness of unemployed youngsters
- To develop networking among the partners, leading to common long term strategies aimed at unemployed young people
- To promote the use of different funds and specifically Erasmus+ as instruments to support the employability and personal development of youth
The CME will be based on the methodology of Non Formal Education, tailored on the common needs of the NGOs involved and the target groups they work with, and completed with theoretical inputs. Following the different learning styles of the individuals that will attend, the program foresee a diverse use of methods, including: group work, discussions, round tables and brainstorming, simulation exercises and role plays, presentations and multimedia.
Profile of participants: This project has
been designed and developed to be addressed to youth workers,
leaders of informal groups, project coordinators and decision-makers
at the partner organisations, board members of NGOs. In order to be
eligible as a participant, it is necessary to be over 18 years old
and legally resident in the country in which the organisation is
The participants should:
- Have the capacity to establish and create partnerships and commit with follow-up application of processes
- Be interested in developing competences and implement follow-up initiatives,
- Be aware of the characteristics of the learning environment (non-formal education),
- Work regularly on the youth field,
- Have communicative level of English.