Call For PartnershipInstitute for Cultural Relations Policy invites research institutes, research funding organisations, universities, academies, research-related associations, publishing houses, think tanks and other non governmental organisations to partner with ICRP in the creation of a cooperative network that aims to contribute to the dialogue among cultures, development of peaceful international relations and the preservation of cultural diversity. Strategic Alignment
In the spirit of ICRP’s mission and philosophy, the Institute is ready to share its research results and experiences by jointly organised conferences and summer universities and providing up-to-date information and news analysis as well as publishing monthly summaries about the recent developments in international relations regarding cultural relations policy. The Institute offers various forms of cooperation in accordance with the objectives of ICRP. Aims
1. Identifying emerging and strategically important topics by addressing questions raised by the scientific community.
2. Strengthening the link between science and society; fostering exchanges with politics and the private sector.
3. Developing research careers of young researchers.
4. Promoting the perspective of cultural relations policy in International Relations Theory.
5. Contributing the responsibility of non-governmental organisations to increase public awareness of human rights. Further Information
Please visit our Initiatives and Events pages. Contact
Web: culturalrelations.org Phone: 0036-20-572-5972
Postal address: Templom u. 22., 1028 Budapest, Hungary