Project background: The project “Embrace Diversity” is a 7-working day Contact Making Event gathering 33 youth leaders from Armenia, Denmark, Georgia, Hungary, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom. The aim of the Contact Making Event is to strengthen the cooperation of European organizations regarding the inclusion of LGBT community.
The activities of the Contact Making Event include interactive exercises, workshops, presentations, discussions and group work.
The activities of the Contact Making Event are conducted in English and translation is not provided. Therefore, the participants are expected to have a good level of English, both written and spoken.
Profile of participants: In order to participate, the candidates should be over 18 years old and must fulfill the following requirements:
– Be a youth leader or non-formal educator directly working in a partner organization;
– Have a good conduct in English;
– Be able to attend the entire Contact Making Event;
– Be committed to disseminate the results of the project as widely as possible;
– Be committed to multiply the results of the project in the local communities.
Candidates who do not fulfill the above requirements will not be considered, and hence be taken off the list.
Review by Mirjam Szakács [pdf]
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 contact making event
19.05.2016 - 27.05.2016
Vadul lui Voda, Moldova
Number of participants:
- Ukraine and United Kingdom