“Erasmus Youth VS EuroSkepticism
Project summary: “Erasmus Youth VS EuroSkepticism” is a 6-country youth exchange reuniting Poland, Greece, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Hungary in the Polish city of Łódź to talk about our Erasmus generation and the circumstances creating Euroskepticism around us. The project will last 6 full days in where different youth-led activities will be developed.
Our youth exchange objectives aim to:
– Involve youth in understanding and analyzing causes and roots of EuroSkepticism and come out with solutions and comparisons with those;
– Increase the sense of responsibility and support among participants showing that being united and having dialogues allow us to find solutions;
– Support commitment of youth by developing tools and establish action plan to embrace European values;
– Stimulate effective engagement of youth as equal partners to make productive use of their knowledge, perspectives and experience;
– Strengthen the role of youth work for democracy building action via joint actions completely youth-led;
– Enhance dialogue, democracy, and stand for their vision and ideals;
– Promote Erasmus+ Programme as a proof that EU is giving opportunities to youth and voice to their future.
The youth exchange will share official results European wide after the implementation in Poland, and deliver outputs and products to relevant stakeholders at local and European level to inspire our young generations.
Target group and participants:
– Be aged between 18 and 30 years old
– Have good knowledge of English to communicate during the implementation of the exchange
– Have propensity for activities aimed at improving education in the European space, mobility and the development of non formal education
– Be inclusive towards diversity
– Show great interest in the themes to be developed and referred to Euroskepticism, European values and Erasmus generation
– Compromise to an active participation for all the duration of the project
– Demonstrate their commitment for the active participation and dissemination of results and production of materials.
– Be aged 18+
– Be highly committed to develop their tasks and roles
– Be responsible of their national groups preparation and present at the webinars for the tasks and activities development (3 webinars will run)
– Be ready and happy to cooperate in an international Team of amazing Youth Leaders
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 youth exchange
Number of participants: