(Ex)change the world
The core aim of “(Ex)change the world” project is to highlight the importance of social entrepreneurship in modern society as a sustainable way to build a synergy between social problems-job market-young entrepreneurs by providing quality content with the use of non-formal education methods.
By implementing of the project we wish to achieve wider recognition and visibility of social entrepreneurship as tool of creating synergy between solutions for the problems of modern youth with their business ideas and social problems by youth’s civil engagement. In the project we recognized several objectives we wish to work on a way to achieve the upper aim.
– Equip of youth workers, thereby their target groups in multiple instruments and competences necessary for understanding and using concept of SE in their professional life.
– Elucidate global education and international relations as live mechanism which cannot be neglected in local strategy for role of social entrepreneurship
– Raise awareness about relation between economy, education and challenges of NGO sector.
– Promotion of intercultural, european and international values
– Present non-formal tools and methods of multiplying collected knowledge regardless the topic and differences between formal, informal and non formal education
– Present methodology relevant for business plan development in SE and sources aimed to improve SE sector (online and offline).
Profile of participants is closely related to the topic of the training: welcomed candidates are from the field of promotion social entrepreneurship among youth, career guidance, social workers whose target groups are disadvantaged youngsters, also from remote and rural areas. Participants have to possess a high motivation for multiplying effect and dissemination of the project as well as will of continuing and deepening contacts and self-development within created networking group and advisory team. We expect participants to have a various experience in implementing entrepreneurship values on the local ground – we wish to create a space for peer-to-peer learning.
During the TC will be carried multiple activities defined by non-formal education context, both already tested and innovative methods according to target groups (nationally heterogenic group). Important element will be presentation/story telling of Hungarian entrepreneurs who will be invited to showcase an exemplary of social enterprise on the ground of applicant country reality.
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 training course
Number of participants: