In land we trust
Objectives of the projects:
- To find out the possible solutions of unemployment problem at personal, organisational and community levels by monitoring the real situations in different countries
- To improve abilities of youth workers, activists and young people from rural areas to increase their chances to get employed or make their own projects
- To give the tools and techniques on how to reach a low unemployment rates in rural areas
- To challenge young people to face unemployment reasons and related problems for understanding the lack of knowledge or experience and start to develop them
- To empower young people with the means of non-formal education
- To identify the real needs of youth workers working with rural youth and to assess their capacities.
- To understand the real needs of the rural job market and to discover the way to meet those needs
- To motivate youth workers to take part in social changes aiming at increasing youth employability by exploring their leadership potential
- To create new projects designed to lower the unemployment rates and keep youth to develop their rural homeland.
- To write a handbook with best practices and failures about rural developments.
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 training course
Number of participants: