Inclusion mixer – step2
Project description: The project is a training course for youth workers aiming at increasing competences in the pedagogical development of activities dealing with Social Inclusion Education by using non formal education methodology. Theme of the project is consistent with the important European issue – social inclusion. In the training time we will have possibility to discover what is inclusion and what is social inclusion, the involvement of social inclusion principles, their origin and how they are respected and protected by the European countries. An important part of the program will be devoted to the analysis of social inclusion, respect and protection in different European countries. The participants and the team will be invited to share their experiences, not only with knowledge but also with the necessary materials and skills used in dealing with the development of the principle of social inclusion in their educational activity and daily work with young people.
– Program will start with getting know each other, ice-breaking.
- After we’ll have introduction social inclusion and each country will present situation about inclusion in their own countries.
- Participants will have presentation about existing handbook on inclusion ALL TOGETHER, and also have space to try some of those methods in practice.
- Work will be mainly in small groups and we will try to organize it in educational, but funny ways. Also prepare for some simulation activities.
- In practical part we are going to organize activities for young people from social excluded area.
- We have experts who are working with disable people every day and introduce participants with Universal design principles.
- There will be 1 day of outdoor activities, despite weather conditions. You can try in practice everything you learn before.
Profile of participants: The course is open for 21 participants from 7 organizations (3 participants from each country). There is no age limit, but participants must be at least 18 years old. Participants attending the course should already be experienced in non-formal education, actively involved in the youth field. It is not necessary to have a previous experience on the issues addressed in the course, but we request an open approach, readiness for an intercultural experience and interest in developing strategies and projects on Inclusion. Training course will be carried out in English language. Therefore all participants should be able to fully participate in English. The preparatory team will select 21 participants on the basis of the profile outlined above and ensuring a balanced group (gender, geographical regions, different types of experiences, cultural backgrounds and organizations).
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 training course
Český Krumlov, Czech Republic
Number of participants: