INNOLAB: Organisational skills for NGOs management
Project description: “Innolab – organizational skills for NGOs managements” is a training course, under the KA1 of the Erasmus+ Program, which will take place in Larnaca, Cyprus, from 9th to 15th April 2018 and it will bring together 24 participants from 8 countries (Cyprus, Bulgaria, France, Hungary, Latvia, Italy, Romania and Lithuania).
The project is based on sharing experiences of good practice and is focused to face the topic of organization management in youth organization.
The main focus is on gaining an in-depth understanding of key concepts of NGO management, sharpening practical skills and developing strategies that the involved organizations immediately can use in their work, addressing real-life problems in a participatory and interactive learning environment to help organizations enhancing their management capacity.
Objectives of the project:
• sharing experiences that help to improve organization management
• identifying what influences organization management, project management and decision making
• addressing real-life problems in a participatory and interactive learning environment
• changing positively the attitude in personal and professional relationships of youth workers and their organizations
• stimulating a new way of thinking regarding management of youth organization that will lead to the realization of quality and innovative projects that match the needs of young people
Methodology: Non-formal education (NFE) is the method that will be used during the activities. A variety of non-formal learning method will be applied (workshops, role pays, ice-breakers, round tables, outdoor activities etc.) in order to address the different needs of participants and desired outcomes.
Target group includes youth workers and youth leaders, project managers and managers of youth NGOs, human resources responsible and all those figures that somehow are involved in the management of an organization and that have interest in develop new competences for the youth NGOs.
Expected Results: Through the course, participants will be equipped with different skills and knowledge and will enable them to:
• manage better their organizations;
• improve the quality of their projects and get familiar with several concepts like emotional learning, relations with other organizations;
• how to manage personal resources (values, skills, attitudes and knowledge and experience), time management, managing stress, managing communication and change, managing people, leadership, delegation, etc.
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 Mobility of youth workers - Training Course
9-15 April 2018
Number of participants: