It’s your turn
Aim of the project:
To develop youth worker’s knowledge, skills and abilities on active citizenship and democracy.
• To support EU 2027 Youth strategy and expand this strategy
• To analyze current youth activities and active citizenship realities
• To emphasize the importance of active youth participation for democracy
• To develop actions to support democratic and pluralist youth participation
• To learn different approaches and policies about youth work
• Volunteer activities to highlight the importance of active citizenship
• To increase active citizenship, voluntary work as a tool to use
• To increase the contribution intercultural dialogue, cultural diversity and intercultural learning of the volunteer activities.
• To share good examples and experiences on the youth works
We will use non-formal education approach, including outdoor activities, simulation, role player, drama, discussions, workshop, team works, energizer games etc. during the project activities.
• 20-35 years old
• interested in youth participation, youth policy and reforms
• has/have high motivation to Project
• can commit to stay for the whole duration of the project
• can work in English
• has/have cultural, social, economic and geographical obstacles
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 Learning Mobility of Individuals
17-24 August 2021
Number of participants: