Mentoring for employability
- To deepen youth workers’ understanding on the importance of mentoring for employability,
- To provide youth workers and youth organizations tools, methods, and techniques in mentoring young people for employment,
- To provide youth workers examples of mentorship practices in actively supporting young people’s sense of initiative and entrepreneurship,
- To promote quality improvements in youth work through enhanced cooperation between organisations in the youth field.
The objectives will be addressed by gathering 29 participants from 10 partner organizations to work across nationalities and cultures, enhancing creative competence and innovation by broadening their idea process and knowledge within the field of youth work.
The Training Course will take place between the 10th – 20th December 2021, the 10th being arrival day and the 20th being departure day.
The activity will be conducted in English and translation will not be provided. Therefore, the participants are expected to have a good level of English, both written and spoken.
In order to participate, the candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- Be at least 20 years old
- Be a youth worker/leader, within the partner organisation, or aspire to be one
- Be fluent in speaking and understanding English
- Be motivated to mentor young people to enhance their professional development
- Be committed to sharing and disseminating the project results
Candidates who do not fulfil the above requirements will not be considered, and, hence, be taken off the list.
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 Training Course
10-20 December 2021
Number of participants:
- Czech Republic
- Northern Macedonia