Refugee integration LAB
– Empower organizations and project managers to convey various purpose messages to refugees and similar groups of people in an appealing way;
– Indirectly aid and improve the refugee integration process;
– Insert creativity as a focal point when using non-formal education methods and their work with specific target groups such as refugees
– Provide a first-hand experience of the situation in the refugee camps to the participants;
– Give participating organizations new funding tools and ideas for achieving their goals;
– Enable and facilitate Networking between organizations working with refugees, human rights etc.;
– Promote the issue of human rights while at the same time try to soften the blow of the refugee crisis.
The project will take place from 1st to 9th of July 2018 in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 Training Course
1-9 July 2018
Number of participants:
- United Kingdom