Skills for the future
The project consists of 2 training courses: 15-23.02.2019 and 15-23.07.2019.
According to the research made by the portal LinkedIn “young Millennials (those who graduated from 2006 to 2010) are on track to surpass four job changes by the time they hit age 32.”. This situation is extraordinary in the history of the labour market and creates new challenges for NGOs working with young people. Youth organisations need new tools and approach how to face this trend and how to prepare young people for success in rapidly changing digital society and demands of a 21st-century world.
On the other hand, according to our observations, young people very often are lacking competences needed by the employers. The result is that more than 4.2 million young people (aged 15-24 years) were unemployed in 2016 in the EU.
This project is an answer to the abovementioned needs of organisations and young people with whom they work with.
The main aim of this project is to provide youth workers with the competences how to integrate skills for the future (communication, critical thinking, collaboration, creativity and innovation) with their work with young people.
We want to reach the aim with the following objectives:
- To define and to find a common definition of skills for the future
- To explore the concepts of communication, critical thinking, collaboration, creativity and innovation
- To provide youth workers with tools how to use skills for the future in their daily basis work with young people with the tools helpful in developing skills for the future and tools for linking them to daily life
- To create new methods of transmitting the skills to the target groups
- to create sustainable results and dissemination plan for them to reach a broader audience than partner organisations
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 Training Courses
15-23 February 2019 | 15-23 July 2019
Number of participants: