Youth and best practices for social inclusion
This project is a mobility of youth workers (Seminar for sharing good practices) under the Key Action 1 Programme and it would like to encourage the exchange and innovation of established best practices between youth workers on the topic of social inclusion. The aim of the project is to bring new perspectives from different European regions for improving the tools used in youth non-formal education based on the youth target with fewer opportunities.
- to explore the main aspects of social exclusion on the 3 different categories of young people with fewer opportunities identified (experiencing poor living conditions, being unable to participate in the social and political life of one’s community, being unable to enjoy cultural and recreational activities,suffering from health conditions, etc.).
- to identify obstacles and issues which are causing exclusion and find solutions to increase inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities and enhance quality of activities to be more effective with youth;
- to share best practices among the different partners and youth workers and develop innovative ideas and activities for the improvement of quality of projects and activities on social inclusion;
- to build up partnerships for projects that help youth workers to acquire and improve competences to implement activities addressed to support people with fewer opportunities
The activities will be lasting whole day with breaks. They will be mostly indoor activities respecting all COVID-19 measures of the Estonian Government. Non-formal education methodology will be used, such as brainstormings, group work, plenary presentations, world cafè, simulations, case studies, think tanks, mind maps mixed with the use of digital platforms.
- No Age limit
- Youth Workers experienced in the topic of social inclusion
- Open minded individuals that are actively engaged in events for self-development and skill building
- Motivated and eager to learn about and apply innovating approaches for increasing the engagement of youth activities
- Committed to expand their ideas on local and international level
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 Seminar for sharing good practices
15-20 November 2021
Number of participants: