Youth beyond limits
About the project
The main topic of the project „Youth Beyond Limits” are:
– the problem of high unemployment rate amoung young people living in UE,
– development of entrepreneurial and employability skills by participants of the youth exchange.
In the first phase of the project meeting we will discuss the problem of high unemployment rate amoung young people. We will try to understand the causes of this problem and find remedies. In the second part we focus on development of our soft skills in the field of entrepreneurship such as leadership, determination, continuous learning, self-confidence, communication, planning skills or changing ideas into actions.
During the 8-days programme of the mobility participants will be included in different workshops and activities relevant for the main subject-matter of the project. The facilitators team will use interesting non-formal learning methods adequate to the project topic and the profile of participants.
Apart from that, the participants will take part in many activities, both theoretical and practical:
• presentations, brainstorming, workshops and discussions,
• orienteering game in Zakopane,
• language animations, ice braking games,
• trip to the mountains or sightseeing tour – depending on the weather conditions,
• national evenings and group presentations as a support to international education of the participants.
Participants should be 18-25 years old, motivated to take part in all stages of the project (preparation, realization, follow up), be able to communicate in English, the gender balance in the group is advisable but not compulsory. Group leader should be experienced in working with youth and should have experience with Erasmus+.
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 youth exchange
19 - 29 July 2019
Murzasichle (Zakopane), Poland
Number of participants: