Youth Inclusive Entrepreneurship Exchange
Project context: The main problem that we confront is the entrepreneur illiteracy and youth unemployment. This problem is a reality in European scale that reflects the socio-economic crisis that Europe is experiencing and that brings all social problems associated with it. The development of an initiative and entrepreneurial culture allows the increase of employability in a direct way and the return of the feeling of identity, ownership and belonging to the youth, aligning them with the fundamental values of EU, creating positive impact in all socio-economic indicators.
Objectives: The general objective is the empowerment of young people to entrepreneurship and inclusion. The specific objectives are providing young people with:
1. Spirit of initiative and entrepreneurship;
2. Inclusive behaviour;
3. Pro-activity and active participation in society;
4. Values such as innovation, change, respect, tolerance and trust;
5. Multicultural experiences of European dimension;
6. European certificate of competences validation.
Profile of participants: Participants are school-aged youth who wish to develop and stimulate entrepreneurship and foster skills (knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors) conducive to the development of an innovative, inclusive, creative, technological and entrepreneurial culture. We give priorities to participants with fewer opportunities.
– Age between 13 and 20 years.
– Identify yourself with the problem, needs and objectives of the project.
– Be motivated to contribute in all phases of the project, from planning to completion.
– Be committed to disseminating the results of the project through their networks of contacts and influences.
– Be proactive in creating impacts on themselves and communities to which they belong.
– Desire to continue and ensure sustainability of this project with initiatives and participation in other projects that also focus on EU priorities.
– Can express themselves verbally and in writing and understand the basics in English.
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 youth exchange
10.06.2017 - 15.06.2017
Number of participants:
- Czech Republic
- Portugal and Spain