Youth workers 4 social change
Aim: To empower youth workers to work with youngsters with fewer opportunities in social entrepreneurship projects.
- Capacitate 24 youth workers with practical know-how to develop actions and train young people on social entrepreneurship topic;
- Promote the importance of youth action in social change, when in close conjunction with the young people and based on a social analysis;
- Develop a 7-day training course, based on non-formal education, about the role of youth work in social entrepreneurship and support of young active citizens, with special attention to the transformation of ideas into impact actions.
- 24 participants from 8 different countries.
- 3 participants per country.
- No age limit for the participation. But not less than 18 years old.
The selection of participants will be a participative process between Youth Vision team, the facilitating team and the sending organizations.
Programme and action:
Erasmus+ KA1 Mobility of Youth Workers
Number of participants: